Peter Funch Photography (6)

"Babel Tales" photo series by photographer Peter Funch

Peter Funch is a new york based photographer from Denmark. He graduated from the Danish school of journalism in 2000.For his “Babel Tales” photo series he staked out on New York city streets photographing passersby from one spot. Funch then picked dozens of pedestrians with similar characteristics, for example people wearing black, smokers, and cell phone users, and Photoshopped them into the same frame.

Peter Funch Photography (4) Peter Funch Photography (14) Peter Funch Photography (18) Peter Funch Photography (34) Peter Funch Photography (26) Peter Funch Photography (25) Peter Funch Photography (24) Peter Funch Photography (23) Peter Funch Photography (22) Peter Funch Photography (21) Peter Funch Photography (20) Peter Funch Photography (19) Peter Funch Photography (17) Peter Funch Photography (16) Peter Funch Photography (15) Peter Funch Photography (13) Peter Funch Photography (12) Peter Funch Photography (11) Peter Funch Photography (10) Peter Funch Photography (9) Peter Funch Photography (8) Peter Funch Photography (7) Peter Funch Photography (5) Peter Funch Photography (3) Peter Funch Photography (2) Peter Funch Photography Peter Funch Photography (29) Peter Funch Photography (28) Peter Funch Photography (30) Peter Funch Photography (33) Peter Funch Photography (32) Peter Funch Photography (31) Peter Funch Photography (27)

Post Tags: , , , , , ,

celine バッグ ラゲージ サイズ

http://www.artmcgrathcounseling.com/PY/vRWXM/celine バッグ ホリゾンタルカバ

celine バッグ ラゲージ サイズ added these pithy words on Mar 01 15 at 12:04 am

セリーヌ バッグチャーム

http://www.andtskar.se/QD/2015214915ccwv.htmlセリーヌ 激安 定期入れ

セリーヌ バッグチャーム added these pithy words on Mar 01 15 at 7:37 am

celine ラゲージ 偽物シリアル番号

http://hatedivision.com/WK/2015226956hkiw.htmlセリーヌ タオルハンカチ セール

celine ラゲージ 偽物シリアル番号 added these pithy words on Mar 01 15 at 12:13 pm

michael kors handbags

I will immediately take hold of your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

michael kors handbags added these pithy words on Mar 02 15 at 6:46 pm

Aracely Rudicil

I simply odiassd wanted to construct a small word in order to express gratitude to you for those pleasant steps you are placing here. My extended internet look up has now been paid with beneficial concept to exchange with my contacts. I ‘d state that…

dieta genodiet added these pithy words on Mar 03 15 at 11:01 pm

michael kors

I was looking at some of your blog posts on this site and I think this internet site is real instructive! Retain putting up.

michael kors added these pithy words on Mar 04 15 at 5:16 pm

michael kors uk

You are my inspiration, I possess few blogs and often run out from post :). “Yet do I fear thy nature It is too full o’ the milk of human kindness.” by William Shakespeare.

michael kors uk added these pithy words on Mar 04 15 at 7:14 pm

プラダ キーケース 販売店

http://www.fujita-suisan.co.jp/postmail/suisa/20152261123nceh.htmlプラダ チェーントートバッグ

プラダ キーケース 販売店 added these pithy words on Mar 04 15 at 8:20 pm

celine ラゲージ 免税店

http://coatingkings.com/WC/20152261146jlxl.htmlセリーヌ 財布 きらきら

celine ラゲージ 免税店 added these pithy words on Mar 05 15 at 1:39 am

Grosiran Daster murah di tanah abang

VECTRO AVE | Art & Design Blog

Grosiran Daster murah di tanah abang added these pithy words on Mar 05 15 at 4:06 am

Tory Burch キャンバス トートバッグ

http://hairmedclinics.com/ZT/2015341608ebtd.htmlトリーバーチ トートバッグ オレンジ

Tory Burch キャンバス トートバッグ added these pithy words on Mar 05 15 at 4:16 am

Grosir pakaian Anak

VECTRO AVE | Art & Design Blog

Grosir pakaian Anak added these pithy words on Mar 05 15 at 6:27 am

Jody Klinnert

Hi, odiassd i believe that i noticed you visited my website so i got here to “return the want”.I am trying to to find issues to enhance my website!I assume its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

dietetyk warszawa cennik added these pithy words on Mar 05 15 at 6:32 pm