BAMscape by Faulders Studio (1)

Architect: Faulders Studio
Location: Berkeley, California

BAMscape by Faulders Studio

BAMscape is a free-form seating environment commissioned by the Berkeley Art Museum/Pacific Film Archive. Installed for a two-year duration, BAMscape provides a new centerpiece within the museum’s large 6,692 sq ft central atrium gallery, and merges disciplines of art, architecture, and furniture. As an open site for lounging, film screenings, live performance and multimedia events, BAMscape fosters the museum’s direction for providing diverse event programming amidst its gallery spaces.

BAMscape hosts wireless Internet and integrated outlets for powering laptops, and allows visitors to enjoy the space as a site for study and social networking. To achieve a maximum of volumetric presence within the budget limitations, the pre-fab system deploys CNC large-scale laser cutting processes to custom manufacture 150 individual curved modules. Lightweight and comprised of 93% air, the rigid foam structural substrate is laminated with thin layers of painted plywood.

BAMscape by Faulders Studio (2)

BAMscape by Faulders Studio (3)

Post Tags: , , , , , , ,

tickets for Detroit Lions

When is it time to purchase a new computer?. . Some people I have talked to told me its good to purchase a new computer every 2 years however that could be expensive for most people. I always thought every 4-5 years.. . What is your opinion on this?. .…

tickets for Detroit Lions added these pithy words on Feb 22 15 at 12:17 am

tickets to pittsburgh steelers game

Hey i have an old xp computer ant want to make it a client of my newer vista home premium computer. I hear that there is a program out there that when u boot up the (client computer) u come straight to the welcome screen on the base computer (the one w…

tickets to pittsburgh steelers game added these pithy words on Feb 22 15 at 10:57 am

Raiders game tickets

How do i start a website and what is the approximate cost?

Raiders game tickets added these pithy words on Feb 22 15 at 11:48 am

ringling bros

Well I started my blog in the beginning of March, I have 21 different entries already. How soon do you think the web crawler will pickup my blog and index it into the search engines ?.

ringling bros added these pithy words on Feb 23 15 at 8:38 am

ciri2 orang hamil

Im 13 and i really want to start a blog?

ciri2 orang hamil added these pithy words on Feb 24 15 at 10:23 pm

obat untuk menyuburkan kandungan

Just how does one make money from blogs? How does one start it or go about it? Is there a specific way to do it? Just how does one make money from blogs in the first place? Where does one get started in this? Do you have to advertise and use your credi…

obat untuk menyuburkan kandungan added these pithy words on Feb 25 15 at 7:07 am

St. Louis Rams football tickets

LOL, Are you critical?

St. Louis Rams football tickets added these pithy words on Feb 25 15 at 7:20 am

ciri ciri fisik orang hamil

Pulitzer prize substance in attendance.

ciri ciri fisik orang hamil added these pithy words on Feb 25 15 at 8:33 am

makanan sehat bagi tubuh

Does anyone know if photocopying an article out of a magzine would be considered copyright infringement? Thanks :-). Okay, now that I see some of the answers I’m going to add some details. What if I bought the magazine myself, made the copies to keep…

makanan sehat bagi tubuh added these pithy words on Feb 26 15 at 8:22 pm

Broncos tickets

What are some of the most popular/best blogs about cell phones and wireless tech?

Broncos tickets added these pithy words on Feb 27 15 at 6:33 am